· Part of, trusted by, and or have a close understanding of, the community you serve?
· Knowledgeable about the issues that may prevent underserved communities from accessing health services?
· Willing to go the extra mile to make sure your clients get what they need
Does your job include:
· Assisting people access health and social services
· Reaching out to people at settings that are familiar to them such as schools,
· Neighborhoods and churches
· Advocating for your clients and educating the clinical and/or human service teams you work with about how to best serve your clients
If your job matches this description, PLEASE JOIN US for our South East forum.
When: Monday, May 1
Where: Wareham Free Library
Time: 10 a.m. to noon
(light refreshments provided
Contact Jackie Toledo